CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Prayer


I made the mistake of reading Red Moon Rising this month. Now God has grabbed a hold of my heart and given me a passion for prayer in a way that is scaring me. He has started answering my prayers in a way that is scaring me. I don't Pete Greig (the author of Red Moon Rising) but I have a feeling I would get on with him. The guys at the Base are so passionate about prayer. We have this awesome Prayer Team (7 young guys) who meet together everyweek to intercede for Dromore, for Northern Ireland for the Kingdom.

I put them together their own ministry website this week so check it out. Leave them some prayer requests, maybe enjoy some time in the worship room.



1 comments:

J-Mac said...

Steve that website is awesome. You seem to have a golden touch with the old computer.

You're doing a great work out there man

inspired