CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 06, 2006

Mannafest


So tomorrow night I am preaching at Mannafest. I am so nervous at the minute I reckon I am gonnaneed to wear a nappy. It's not my first time at the big even but it has been almost two years and I am not doing a lot of preaching these days outside of Bible Teaching at The Gathering on Friday nights. God has rally laid some class scriptures on my heart but he still has not given me the message so this afternoon I am gonna send my staff home early and get some down time with the Lord of Lords. I will let you know how it goes


1 comments:

Bec McCready said...

Hi there, it's your darling wife. As a teacher I feel it is my duty to point out to you that you have several spelling mistakes in your blog. You're bad!! I love you though.

I'll be there supporting you tomorrow night. Takes me back to the good old days when I used to stare at you in Mannafest when we were wee whipper snappers and wished you would go out with me!!! (I always get my own way...eventually!) Love you x