CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 29, 2007

Covered


So I am seriously counting down now...two weeks (ten days) left in my post in Dromore. I have been Ministry Director here for nearly four years. It has been such a wonderful journey. Through many ups and downs, dark times, awesome times, as I reflect back I can see the lovely faithful hands of Jesus on my life and work. I don't know why! In my head I am still the same waster that humbly gave his life to Jesus when he was 18 and stuggles everyday to follow him closely and be obedient to him. I guess though when you give your life to God it really is not about you anymore. It's all about him. I find my life covered in grace. I love you Jesus. You are the author and finisher of my faith and I thank you so much that you have not wiped your hands off me but have taken a tighter grip and you won't let go. I do not deserve your mercy and I have no claim upon your goodness but still you give it to me. Thank you. I am yours
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
Psalm 36: 5&6

1 comments:

Steviep said...

did u start to sing at the end there?? u had me singing third day style!