CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 19, 2007

New Car


I got a new car today. Rebecca and I are going to have to travel separately when I take up my new post in March. Choosing a car is so much harder than I thought. I was trying to consider the milage I would be doing, the insurance, what I need in terms of size etc. I spent a few hours driving around and a whole lots of hours on autotrader looking for a Golf but they are so expensive. Anyways today I picked up my car from Agnews. Its a really nice Megane, diesel, cheap insurance, cheap tax, low milage and the best bit, the previous owner put in a bluetooth car kit for your phone. Exactly what I need! I have bought it with faith that God is gonna provide the extra money we need to run a second motor. Anyway I have put on a wee pic so you will recognise me if you see me out cruising!

1 comments:

billysetsfire said...

the megane baby. its the biz.