CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Thoughts


Back at work today after nearly three weeks off for my holidays. It has been such a great holiday, I feel renewed, refreshed and refocused. I have set some goals for the incoming year and I am excited to see where I will be in six months. 2006 was a hard year. I struggled through mostly and never really seemed to do more than crawl, so much for running the race. It finished well though in that it finished. I am glad to see the back of 06 and the dawning of a new year, filled with potential and hope and dreams and vision. I love the possibility of new things this year, letting go of old things, old struggles, old issues, unfulfilled dreams and unreached goals. I love the thought of a God who wipes the slate clean, says, go for it, have another crack, take another shot. Have faith in yourself, have faith in Me. I guess the biggest challenge I face is believing in myself, walking in my identity, trusting in Christ, and throwing my full heart on God, a God I can depend on. God was faithful last year and will be faithful in the year to come.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see the back of 2006 myself... what a year!!