CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Inspired


What an amazing morning I have had. I am feeling so thankful to be alive. I spent this morning hanging out with Neil Harrison, which involved some great chat, then speaking to Ali Emerson and then finally speaking to Lindsay Emerson. All three of these people inspire me, encourage me, bless me and so I am feeling totally inspired, encouraged and blessed. God is so good. I am just heading into Dromore High School to speak at the SU, on fasting. This will be my last time in the High School. I have so many happy memories there including crazy skits in assembly, carol service speaking, harvest services, weekends away, youth alpha. Thank you God for the wonderful open door into the high school to share your beautiful news.

0 comments: