CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Last week...


So I am now in my last week as Ministry Director of Dromore Youth for Christ. Hard to believe just how quickly time has gone. I have had so many ups and downs in my ministry in Dromore, but as I look back it's the ups that definately come to my mind. It's been so cool to see God move in so many lives. A real privilege. I just hope that as I move on some of that passion that has driven us in Dromore will come with me into my new ministry. I am getting all geared up for the formal on Friday night, organising music, games, seating, menus etc so I am absolutely flat out so I know that this week is going to fly in. Probably just what the doctor ordered. I've never been one for goodbyes so it will nice to get the head down this week and then say goodbye on Friday. Today is our Cell Fast. Once a month we fast together, meet up and pray and then have a meal at supper time. It is one of the highlights of the month for me despite the obvious lack of food in my belly and the tiredness I am feeling. Tonight we are praying for Lindsay, hopefully in expenctancy of the God of miracles to do his stuff.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey..randomly found your blog, obviously when im meant to be doen uni work lol. but i cant believe you are leaving dromore yfc, it seemed like you would be there forever. for the short time i was a part of it, God was doen amazing work through you, and i pray the he will continue to do that in your new post.
i wish you all of God's blessings in your new position and hope it all goes well.
rach x