CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Retreat



Currently on a four day retreat with thew Staff Team from Dromore Youth for Christ. We are trying to mix together four days of spiritual formation, fun, friendship and memories. So far so good. I have introduced these young people to an ancient form of entertainment...board games and then also to one of favourite past times, playing Buzz on the PS2.





It has been so cool just to hang out together, eat good food...I had my first stir fry! It has been class to go for walks, read my book, listen to music and watch movies.


If you are trying to think of a good stocking filler for someone for Christmas, I reccommend, Yahtzee, it's become something of an addiction on our retreat to the extent where team members keep sneaking off to play it by themselves on their free time.


0 comments: