CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Walking






Back to work this morning! I am not sure how excited I am. As I write this I see my staff walking through the door and I think, yeh, I am a little excited. It is a privilege to teach and love and serve these kids and their heart for Jesus inspires me on.



Yesterday I thought it would be nice to go for a wee walk with the Mrs so we went to Castlewellan for a walk through the forest and round the lake. We parked just outside Leitrim and walked about 5 miles in all. It was spectacular. The sun was shining and the trees were golden. I was thinking alot about Al Emerson's teaching on Sabbath, especially the bit about joining with God in creation.



Anyway I really was inspired by the beauty around me and Becci caught a glimpse of it with her magic eye for the camera. Enjoy some of the pics






0 comments: