CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Getting my head together


My head is all over the place. I feel like I have been in a boxing match and I am dazed. I need the bell to ring so that I can sit in the corner and have a wee break. My thoughts are like disco lights, raving around my head, never staying focused on any one thing. I guess its time to get my head back in the game buf first I need a time to focus, to catch a vision, to assess the objectives.

I need a touch from my master.

1 comments:

ken said...

"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever... As for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge."
- Psalm 72...