CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sky+


Over the past few weeks I have been enjoying the privilege of having Sky+ It is amazing. I just love that I can watch what I want when I want. Ministry life means I get very little time to relax or just watch TV, now when I get an hour to unwind or a night off I can actually watch my favourite programmes, CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami, NCIS, The Unit, Cold Case, Law and Order and I even watch a few programmes on the God Channels. I am a fan of Phil Baker and Riverside Church. They are currently teaching a series called, Think for a change, about Christians using their brains. It's great.

Anyway I thought I would stick up a picture I snapped from the roof of Castlecourt. It reflects my mood today as I think about change, about direction about the journey. It's deep, as we would say in Dromore.

0 comments: