CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

I love Friday afternoons


It's Friday afternoon and I am all alone in my office. It is bliss. Heading to City Church tonight to hear Pete Greig. I am really looking forward to hearing stories of God and faith. I could do with a dose of faith myself.

It's been a weird week. I spent four days on retreat with my staff and yesterday and today I have been flat out looking at fundraising...not so exciting. I am looking forward to Christmas. It's only three weeks. It's gonna be great to get some quality time with Rebecca and to eat lots of quality food.
Gonna spend time working on my distant learning course this afternoon. I am just thre assignments away from completing my Cert in Christian Ministry and Mission but the next two assignments are on Social Involvement and Pastoral Care both of which I know nothing about!

0 comments: