CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stressed out

Tonight I finally realised just how stressed out I have got. I flipped the lid over the silliest thing. I cracked up, screamed at myself, freaked out and ended up in the shower trying to calm down. After five minutes alone with God is the shower I found myself laughing at just how stupid I am. I have been so busy ignoring the big things in my life that the little things have been filling up the gaps and now they have no where to go. The result...the freak out. I guess it's time to address some of those big things that are the real cause of my stress that are really getting me down. Tonight I am praising God for drawing close to me in brokenness and for also giving me the most amazing, patient, caring wife who just always knows the right way to react to me, knows the right things to say and has the ability to see what is really going on with me even when I don't know myself.

1 comments:

Dave Parkinson said...

bro i am praying for ya