CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tagged

Thanks to Pete Martin for tagging me and making me give you some useless information about myself...so here goes, 5 things you probably don't know about me

  1. I used to be a really fit, athletic rugby player who played Ulster Schools Rugby, captained my school 1st XV and even got paid to play at Instonians RFC. I retired from serious rugby to play with my true colours and currently play for Grosvenor Rugby Club
  2. I became a Christian in Crossroads Church in Dundonald when I was 17
  3. I love watching TV and my favourite shows are CSI, The Unit, E-ring and 24
  4. I am shy
  5. I love deep sea fishing but don't get to do it much due to the lack of deep sea in Dromore.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Class and to think i doubted you would do it!! Merry Christmas...