CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Waking up


Man I am finding it hard to get out of bed these mornings. Rebecca and I must hit the snooze button like five times. It seems that every time we hit snooze the harder it is to actually get out of bed. The mornings are cold, dark, damp and I guess most people are struggling to get into their lives and jobs at this time of year. I know I am. I have been trying to find a remedy, because I don't want the winter months to just happen, God is still with us and for us and in us and so each day has potential. I have tried practical things, going to bed earlier, having my quiet time in the morning. I have tried crazy things like cold showers and loud music in my cd alarm clock. None of it is working. I need some new idea. Does anyone have any inspiration on how to get up early in these winter mornings and be excited about the day ahead? I would love some help on this one.

0 comments: