CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Something you didn't know about me!

I love country music. Can't help it. It's a nature vs nurture thing. I was brought up listening to Garth Brooks and the likes and so now I have a secret love of Country Music. This week the CMAs were on and they were amazing. I think I love country music because the songs tell stories. Anyway Rascal Flatts got the award for Country Group of the Year. They are really good. I like this wee song. Oh, don't tell anyone. I am not ready to come out yet as a lover of Country!

1 comments:

JILL BOYD said...

are you serious lol.

You're a closet country bumpkin. That is so random. Your credibility has just taken a steep nose dive.

But hey, someone has to like it I suppose, just never imagined you!