CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

YFCNI


So I have spent the last week and a half getting to know my new team at Youth for Christ NI. This is the team, minus Stevie P, who is behind the camera. They are great guys and have a lot of potential. We are excited about the next stage in the life and ministry of Youth for Christ. Please keep us in your prayers and on your hearts as we step out in faith looking to God to lead us, use us, provide for us.
Thanks

2 comments:

Perspective Coaching said...

steve, hope you are settling in and that the team are looking after you, these are exciting times, enjoy!

Steve McCready said...

Thanks Adrian. First two and a half weeks have been lived out at a million miles an hour. So much to do. I am loving every minute of it. Lots of challenges ahead, but hopefully and by the grace of God i will be up for it and up to it. Keep up the good work bro, you are a prophetic leader in our generation and wee people like me get inspired by guys like you, Ali E and the usual suspects. Let me know if I can help in anyway, with Equip or just to give Stitty a bit of stick!