CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

Holiday Reflections

So I have been home for almost two weeks. Week 1 was messed up. My jetlag was intense. I found myself sleeping constantly and even in week 2 I am still having to drag myself out of bed in the mornings. I am starting to feel more normal though. I love travelling but this time it has affected me so much.

This summer has been brilliant. It was just what the doctor ordered. Awesome experiences, adventure, quality time with Becci, new things, great food and good friends.

Bec has put some our holiday pictures online, so feel free to check them out. PICS

My favourite destination was Hong Kong. It was so different to anything I had experienced before. We soaked in the asian culture, ate local cuisine, did some class tours and laughed a lot.

Hong Kong is an amazing place and I think Rebecca and I would like to go back there in the future.

Everywhere we visited on our round the world trip was brilliant. It was like 5 separate holidays, each so unique with new experiences and its own memories engraved into our lives. My only regret was not taking longer in each destination and possibly adding in one or two more stops.

But I should not be greedy. I have lots more travelling to do this year. I am heading to Thailand with YFC in September and Canada later in the Autumn.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics!



2 comments:

ken said...

Zorbing looks insane!

Johnny McKnight said...

Hope you're planting lots of trees