CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wee McCready

Exciting news in the McCready family. Rebecca is pregnant with our first child. We went to the hospital yesterday for the twelve week scan. Thankfully everything is well with Becca and with wee McCready. I am dumping myself, I mean I can hardly look after myself, the thought that God would trust me to look after a wee baby. Anyway the details at 12 weeks and 3 days are that there is a wee baby, 5.9 cm (that is nearly the same size as me) and God willing should be born on September 1st 2008. Prayers for this next six months would be much appreciated.

Here is the wee monster...



8 comments:

Unknown said...

just amazing, so so happy for you guys...baby fever has hit our church well and truly!

Anonymous said...

mate I'm absolutly delighted for you.

Pastor Phil said...

Congrats Stevie and Becci, Im delighted for you's.

Adam said...

Congratulations! Thats super exciting news! You are going to be a daddy! Jer and I are really happy for you two! We will be praying for you's! Hope all is well!

ken said...

The word "wee" has never been used so truthfully! Praise God for the fragile beauty of this child. Can't wait to meet the wee one! Kathy and I are absolutely smiling for you and Becs!

Bec McCready said...

Can't believe you called our child a 'wee monster'...u can't call it a monster...but in saying that- it may look like u! Just messing! I love u x

dave wiggins said...

that is fantastic! yous kept that very quiet, well done, thats a feat in itself.

Unknown said...

hey, wow congratualtions. all the best, and treasure these next 6 months cause the next 18 years will certaintly not be quiet lol.
rachel skeltonx