CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Kingdom Builders

Just home from meeting with a bunch of business men in Belfast. It was a foreign culture for me. Put me in front of a thousand kids and I am fine but business men in suits well I was out of my comfort zone to say the least. These guys collectively release hundreds of thousands of quid into the Kingdom of God. It was amazing to see the other side of ministry. I am so used to being on the front end doing the delivery but today I spent time sitting on the other side of the Kingdom spectrum, meeting with the releasers, the supporters and fuel supply of the work of the Gospel. It was an amazing experience to learn what drives these guys, to see and hear their hearts and then to realise that they go back to their mission fields of running companies and investing in properties and all that stuff. A few years ago I probably woulld have been so synical of the wealthy and not understood the Christian wealth, but I am learning and I am understanding. Today I was humbled to be around great Kingdom people. Thanking Jesus for his creative ability placed in peoples hearts to generate money and resource for the advancement of the Gospel.

1 comments:

sue said...

so do they wanna invest in 'the plan'???